Rearsby Neighbourhood Plan
Rearsby Parish Council submitted the Rearsby Neighbourhood Plan to Charnwood Borough Council on the 31st July 2017.
Charnwood Borough Council considered the Plan against the statutory requirements set out in paragraph 6 of Schedule 4B of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended) and is satisfied that these have been met.
As a result the Plan is under consultation for 6 weeks from Monday 7th August 2017 to 5pm on Monday 18th September 2017. All representations made on the plan during this period will be forwarded to the independent Examiner, prior to the examination of the Rearsby Neighbourhood Plan.
The Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents are available below:
- Rearsby Neighbourhood Plan
- Rearsby Neighbourhood Area
- Rearsby SEA Screening Report
- Rearsby Basic Conditions Statement
- Rearsby Consultation Statement
- Rearsby Supplementary Document - Key Statistics Census 2011
- Rearsby Supplementary Document - Population and Housing Issues
Evidence and supporting documents are available to view on the Rearsby Neighbourhood Plan website: http://www.rearsbyneighbourhoodplan.org.uk/
Should you have any queries regarding the Neighbourhood Plan or its submission then please contact the Planning Policy Team on 01509 634929 or email email@example.com