Thrussington Neighbourhood Plan
PRE-EXAMINATION CONSULTATION (REGULATION 16)
Thrussington Parish Council, through the Neighbourhood Plan Working Group, has prepared a Neighbourhood Plan for the parish. In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended), the Thrussington Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents have been submitted to Charnwood Borough Council for the purpose of consultation, examination and, if appropriate, a referendum ahead of it being ‘made’ (adopted) as part of the local plan for the area.
Charnwood Borough Council has considered the Plan against the statutory requirements set out in paragraph 6 of Schedule 4B of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended) and is satisfied that these have been met and the Plan can proceed to consultation.
The Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents submitted are available below:
- Thrussington Neighbourhood Plan (Submission Draft)
- Thrussington NP Technical Baseline Document
- Thrussington NP Basic Conditions Statement
- Thrussington NP Sustainability Appraisal
- Thrussington NP Environmental Assessment Statement
- Thrussington NP SEA Screening Report
- Thrussington NP Consultation Report
- Thrussington NP Regulation14 Consultation Responses
The Plan will now be formally consulted upon for a period of 6 weeks from Friday 12th January 2018 to Sunday 25th February 2018. Any representations that are made on the Plan will be forwarded to an independent Examiner who will then undertake an examination of the Thrussington Neighbourhood Plan.
The Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents are available for inspection at the following locations:
- Thrussington Parish Village website at: https://thrussingtonvillage.org/village-plan/
- Thrussington Village Hall, Hoby Road, Thrussington, Leicestershire, LE7 4TH
- Charnwood Borough Council Offices, Southfield Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 2TN - open Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Any comments made on the Neighbourhood Plan and/or supporting documents should be sent to Charnwood Borough Council together with your name and address by email to:
Or in writing to:
Charnwood Borough Council
Formal representations should be received by Charnwood Borough Council by no later than Sunday 25th February 2018 using the contact details above.
Should you have any queries regarding the Neighbourhood Plan or its submission then please contact the Planning Policy Team on 01509 634929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PREVIOUS CONSULTATION (REGULATION 14)
The Draft Thrussington Neighbourhood Plan was published for Regulation 14 consultation with residents, stakeholders and businesses from 28th July to 22nd September 2017. Please find the Plan and associated documents below:
Further information can be found on the dedicated website at:
Further information on the Neighbourhood Plan as it develops will be posted here as it becomes available. If you have any questions please contact Thrussington Parish Council by email email@example.com or telephone 07827 785836.