Quorn Neighbourhood Plan
EXAMINATION OF THE QUORN NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
Charnwood Borough Council, in consultation with Quorn Parish Council, have appointed an Examiner, Mr Andrew Ashcroft, to undertake the examination of the Quorn Neighbourhood Plan.
Consultation on the Quorn neighbourhood Plan closed on the 26th November 2018 and the follow representations, which will be considered by the Examiner, have been made :
- 01 Burness Paull obo Proctors Park
- 02 Environment Agency
- 03 Gladman Developments
- 04a Howes Percival obo Swithland Homes
- b Letter & Appendices 1,3&4 obo Swithland Homes
- c Appendix 2 obo Swithland Homes
- 05 Heaton Planning obo Tarmac Trading
- 06 Highways England
- 07 Heritage England
- 08 Leicestershire County Council
- 09a LRM Planning obo William Davis
- b LRM Planning obo William Davis Attachment
- 10 Natural England
- 11 Severn Trent
- 12 Sport England
- 13 The Environment Partnership
- 14 William Davis
- 15 Wood obo National Grid
- 16 Charnwood Borough Council
- 17 Quorn Neighbourhood Plan Advisory Committee
- 18 Pegasus Group obo Miller Homes
Quorn Parish Council, through the Neighbourhood Plan Advisory Committee, has prepared a Neighbourhood Plan for the parish. In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended) the Quorn Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents have been submitted to Charnwood Borough Council for the purpose of consultation, examination and, if appropriate, a referendum ahead of it being ‘made’ (adopted) as part of the local plan for the area.
Charnwood Borough Council has considered the Plan against the statutory requirements set out in paragraph 6 of Schedule 4B of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended) and is satisfied that these have been met and it can proceed to consultation.
The Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents submitted are available below:
Further supporting information is available at:
The Plan was formally consulted upon for a period of 6 weeks from Monday 15th October to Monday 26th November 2018. Any representations made on the Plan have been forwarded to the independent Examiner who will undertake the examination of the Quorn Neighbourhood Plan.
The Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents are available for inspection at the following locations:
- Quorn Village website at:
- Leicestershire Communities website at:
- Quorn Parish Office, The Village Hall, 64 Leicester Road, Quorn, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 8BB – normally open 10.00am to 12.00noon Monday to Friday
- Charnwood Borough Council’s dedicated Neighbourhood Plan website at:
- Charnwood Borough Council Offices, Southfield Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 2TN - open Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Any comments made on the Neighbourhood Plan and/or supporting documents should be sent to Charnwood Borough Council together with your name and address by email to:
Or in writing to:
Planning Policy, Charnwood Borough Council, Council Offices, Southfield Road, Loughborough, LE11 2TN
Formal representations should be received by Charnwood Borough Council by no later than Monday 26th November 2018 using the contact details above.
Should you have any queries regarding the Neighbourhood Plan or its submission then please contact the Planning Policy Team on 01509 634929 or email email@example.com.
Pre-Submission Quorn Neighbourhood Plan
The consultation on the Pre-Submission Version of the Quorn Neighbourhood Plan has now closed. Further details are available on the website at:
Neighbourhood Area Designation
Quorn Parish Council submitted an application, for the whole of the parish of Quorn, to be designated as a Neighbourhood Area which was received by the local authority on the 31st October 2016.
The application was approved by Charnwood Borough Council on the 21st December 2016, a copy of the application and the decision is available to view here.
Further information on the Neighbourhood Plan as it develops will be posted here as it becomes available. If you have any questions please contact Quorn Parish Council by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01509 414491.